Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Minted Winners!!

Friends! It's been absolutely killing me to not share this news with anyone and everyone, but I'm finally allowed to let the cat out of the bag. 

Earlier this year, I submitted a bunch of holiday cards to Minted.com's holiday photo card challenge. In June, I found out that TWO of my designs were selected as editor's picks!! That means that this holiday season (which I know you don't want to be thinking about yet ;) ), I will have two designs for sale on minted. Only one of the designs is up and ready to buy yet (link below), but the other should be up later this week. I included a picture for reference.

These designs will be available exclusively through Minted, so I'm sorry to say that you can't order these directly from me. However, I have a lot of other designs to choose from this year and I'd love to work with you on one of those if you'd like me to design your Christmas card this year. 


"Dear Santa" can be purchased here:
http://www.minted.com/product/christmas-photo-cards/MIN-YNG-CHR/dear-santa

No comments:

Post a Comment